Tribe Culture Media LLC. is a digital marketing agency specializing in artist promotion, brand marketing, video production, and art curation. We are a passionate team of digital strategists, data architects, analysts, writers, developers, artists, videographers and photographers, all passionate about driving results for our clients, largely, businesses and artists.
- Design and execute sponsorship and revenue generating strategies that are cost-effective including product development and licensing.
- Maintain social media content update while increasing positive client exposure.
- Creating budgetary appropriation to achieve objectives at a minimum cost.
- Develop and maintain brand to promote and advertise brand appearance.
- Create and maintain guidelines to attract and recruit sponsorship pertinent to our client’s interest and satisfaction.
- Provide sponsorship activities specific to the individual client; revise and service contract and maintain a professional relationship.
- Present comprehensive marketing strategy to the client.
- Cost effective marketing to your target audience, assisting with brand loyalty and driving online sales.
- Maintain and track your online metrics with web analytics and other online tools.
- Design and execute digital online campaigns to increase brand awareness and loyalty.
- We help encourage positive conversion rates to increase your business portfolio and revenue!
- Plan and manage all event visuals.
- Create and manage an integrative plan to capture each moment of your event.
- Through particular services, providing event correspondent or host to optimize event awareness.
- Provide high-quality video content for our clients using 1080p & 4K quality at a reasonable cost.
- Work with clients to provide a range of video services such as; documentaries, docu-series, interview, instructional videos, educational videos, etc, based per request.
- Provide high-quality audio production at a reasonable cost.
- Generate more social media and revenue conversion rates, while creating a strong desire for a call to action.
- Design charitable and for-profit events.
- Provide budget to meet your desired event goals.
- Booking artist for your event
- Scheduled and monitor event timelines.
- Edit and design promotional materials.
- Advance venue layout planning
- Design, coordinate and promote a comprehensive media blitz for your event.
- Prepare presentations.
- Search and secure space to meet your event capacity needs.
- Attract and secure top sponsors.
- Design a comprehensive list of invites.
- Plan and manage all event-related correspondence.
- Manage all event logistics such as attendees’ registration, program booklet, stage design, staffing, and tracking as well as before and after evaluations.